With merely a couple of days left to go to Indonesia with a million things to do, I had no time to take care of itinerary, budget, etc. I simply packed and flew a few thousand miles and crossed the equator to the apparently scary world of Jakarta.
August 1, 2016
Planning wise, here’s what I’ve got through the Internet in my last two days of surfing:
- Do not drink their water.
- Do not eat street food.
- Do not bring drugs (duh).
- Do not take out valuables.
- Do not use your left hand for anything (eating, giving of business cards)
- Do not ride any taxi but Blue Bird.
This is also called Java but I still don’t get which is which. Ugh, the beauty of cramming one’s research.
I’ve only been here for two days so let me see how it goes. 😉