Heck, I can’t even type it in (Thank you, copy paste!) That’s the highlight of the performance in Uluwati.
With an entrance of IDR30,000 and a fee of IDR100,000 for the Kechak performance, this is the usual tourist rate in Bali.
- Go at around 4pm. Then at 5:30pm at the latest (not 5:32pm!), go to the Kechak amphitheater-ish.
- If watching Kechak, read the pamphlet before the show.
- Pack light. There’s a lot of stairs.
- Prepare for sudden rains. There’s nowhere for you to take shelter in.
- There are two entrances – be sure you’ve taken note of your parking.
- Put all food and water in your bags. Monkeys are known to be aggressive. Yep, there are monkeys all over. All over.